NHS Cheshire CCG is working to co-ordinate capacity across hospital, pharmacy and GP-led services so that we can ensure that frontline health or care workers receive their vaccination as soon as possible.
Please contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that you are a frontline health or care worker and they will add your details to their list.
Please be assured that all eligible (as set out in Chapter 14a of the Green Book) frontline health and care staff will be contacted and offered a first vaccine in the coming weeks.
More information about the COVID Vaccination Programme is available at the CCG’s website (www.cheshireccg.nhs.uk).
Front line workers are currently classed as:
• staff working on the vaccination programme
• staff who have frequent face-to-face contact with patients and who are directly involved in patient care in either secondary or primary care, mental health, urgent and emergency care and community settings
• those working in independent, voluntary and non-standard healthcare settings such as hospices, and community-based mental health or addiction services
• laboratory, pathology and mortuary staff
• those working for a sub-contracted provider of facilities services such as portering or cleaning
• temporary, locum or ‘bank’ staff, including those working in the COVID-19 vaccination programme, students, trainees and volunteers who are working with patients
• frontline social care workers directly working with vulnerable people who need care and support irrespective of where they work (for example in hospital, people’s own homes, day centres, or supported housing); or who they are employed by (for example local government, NHS, independent sector or third sector).